Please read the conditions below to use this application. If you do not agree to these terms, we recommend that you do not use the application. You are deemed to have accepted the conditions of use which have started to use the application. As of the time you begin to use it, the terms here will be a binding agreement between you and the Application Owner regarding the use of this Application and Services.
2. Amendments and Addition of Special Terms and Conditions:
3. No Warranty:
This application is provided as is, and does not include any warranties, either written or oral, in the broadest form permitted by law. The Applicant expressly disclaims any warranties, whether in writing or verbally, including but not limited to, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose (including implied conditions such as adequate quality, reasonable suitability or tariff compliance), or compliance guarantees against infringement. The Applicant does not warrant that the applet itself does not carry viruses or other harmful content along with the server and services used in this application to be free of errors, defects will be remedied or serviced.
4. Prohibition of Intervention:
It is forbidden to violate or attempt to violate the security of applications and services. In such violations, you may be subject to criminal proceedings and a public case may be opened. Any alleged infringement will be investigated by the Practitioner and will be co-operated with the relevant statutory bodies to conduct the investigation if it is suspected that there has been an illegal infringement. The security of the application shall be deemed to have been violated without any limitation on the following conditions:
- If a user is attempting to log in or attempt to log in to a server or account that does not have access privileges,
- Seizure of data that is not owned by the user or which is not made available to the user, or attempts to exploit unauthorized services,
- Any attempt to conduct an unauthorized data search in any system, subsystem or network, to scan data or to attempt to find a clear point in system security,
- Tampering with security or authorization systems without valid authorization, attempting 'hacking', tampering or otherwise corrupting the system with illegal violations,
- A computer or application, or services offered, which will disrupt, damage, destroy or block the operation and contain viruses (Trojan Horses, worms, timebombs, cancelbots etc.) or the use of other computer programming elements,
- If any system, data or information is interfered with, its operation is prevented or it is seized and decrypted,
- By creating a network traffic ('overloading', 'flooding', 'mailbombing') that will overload any computer system without any restrictions, it is possible to use any means that causes the system to become inoperable and even crashes the computer system user, host (host) or communication network to prevent the delivery of services.
- Sending e-mail messages, mass commercial advertisements or chain letters of the same or similar content to one or more e-mail groups,
- Application and its Services are used by anyone else to illegally seize the right of publication, trademark, patent or other property rights,
If it is determined that the above actions are taken, application and service access of the person, user and members is terminated. The person or persons who infringed the violation are liable for the financial legal and criminal sense against the infringer or the Practitioner under the law.
5. Other Prohibited Actions:
Other actions prohibited to be performed under the Application or Services are:
- Illegal, harmful using the Application or Services; uncomfortable and harassing; threatening or hating feelings, or any other material which is objectionable to others, infringes on children or infringes on the privacy of others, or infringes any other person's rights or any material that the Application Owner is not allowed to use or send in its Applications and Services under its own initiative mail, e-mail or other means of sending,
- Sending e-mail to people who have notified you that you do not want to have any contact with the other party,
- To engage in, or encourage, any behavior that would violate any law or provision in force or cause the public case to be opened,
- Use the name of any person, organization or organization in any other mail tool to E-mail or to use it in an unfair manner; misrepresent or promote your identity or company name in any way whatsoever, forgery, deletion or modification in any part of your contact information,
- To help deal with deceptive trade or to allow or allow the above mentioned transactions to be done.
There are free services in practice. The App Owner reserves the right to make free services free of charge. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently remove part or all of the Services.
Applicant does not warrant and warrant the accuracy of information / content and estimates to be included in the Practice. According to this information and explanations, the persons involved in the initiative can not induce the Applicant to hostility because of the results of their own initiatives. The Application Owner may modify or disassemble all information, estimates, designs or portions of the Application without prior notice.
8. Usage of Application:
Application is offered as it is for the users, no specific guarantee is given to the application user. Applicants have the right to undertake or not to undertake any kind of information in this Application. The legal consequences of the decision in this matter are entirely the responsibility of the user. The information contained in the application, any text, images and estimates can not be quoted without permission in print or electronic media without permission. All rights of the Application Owner are reserved. No part of this Application may be copied (including the distribution of copies), reproduced, distributed, published, in any form (such as printout, diskette recording, placement on another site, downloading any other way) except for the purposes expressly stated herein or its contents can not be altered or destroyed.
9. User Information:
Your user information can be used in any form for user security and some statistical evaluations. They can be sorted and stored on a database. This information; address, e-mail address, telephone number, activity area, IP address, which parts of the Site are visited, domain name type, browser type, date and time of the user who visited the application or the application. Some information may be uploaded to the computer or phone called "cookie" when the user is connected to or uses the application. With this information, the visit will be privatized and on subsequent visits, the Application User will be able to recognize in advance. If you wish, you can delete or block this information from your computer or from your phone.
In the event that you choose to apply, it is subject to the Privacy and Application Terms and Conditions provided herein, including any disputes arising from your visit and privacy commitment, any damages that may occur, and the application of any provision of jurisdiction.
3. Confidentiality of User Information:
Any material or information that is considered to be confidential or intellectual property or that is owned by it can not be sent to this Application or transmitted to it through this Application. Any material submitted in this Application or transmitted through this Application shall be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary. In terms of the material provided, you are free to use, distribute, transmit, display, publicly reproduce, and reproduce this information in an unqualified and irrevocable manner, without being subject to copyright fees.
4. Violation of Privacy Terms:
If the Applicant fails to comply with the privacy requirements hereof or attempts to violate the rules, suspend or terminate the access of Users to the Applications and services without prior notice, together with the right to refuse or delete the information contained in the system, (but not necessarily) the right to change. An infringement will be deemed to have been the result of an indirect or violent attempt by a third party acting on the user's behalf or a direct violation.